With the increasing frequency of data breaches that affect everyday consumers such as yourself – from Home Depot to Neiman Marcus to Anthem Health – there is growing awareness around the need to take control of your personal security. We built CyberFOX for those of you who are taking the first steps toward making smarter security decisions, but don’t want to deal with the hassle of complicated tools that are not easy to install and use.
To make sure we are on the right track, we recently worked with Neil Rubenking, the go-to expert when it comes to reviewing technology products that assist with personal security, to get his thoughts on CyberFOX. And if Neil’s review in PC Magazine is any indication, we’ve achieved our goal.
In his review, Neil gives CyberFOX an “excellent” rating, focusing on the some key product features:
- Easy installation and quick tour of available features;
- Slick and organized main window;
- Browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer;
- Tools like the password generator, personal information repository and digital wallet;
- Secure browser and secure sharing features;
- And, security score rating to ensure you’re reaching your full security potential.
We’re also excited about his predictions on the future of CyberFOX: “It’s primed to get even better down the road, with the addition of Mac support, digital legacy, and improved handling of oddball logins. If the next version is indeed even better, it could be a contender for Editors’ Choice.”
If you would like to learn more about CyberFOX’ features and download our product free today, visit our website.